Friday, December 2, 2016

LATE NIGHT HAMMERS!!


Image result for WILL BARTON NUGGETSImage result for sam dekker rocketsAt the end of the 1st quarter in the Rockets/Nuggets, I’m sitting 37 points out of first place in the contest.  I’m the only person with two players playing in the final game of the night who is within striking distance of the top spot..  The problem is that I’m not in need of these points out of James Harden or Danillo Gallinari.  Hell, it’s not even Eric Gordon or Ken Faried.  It’s Sam Dekker and Will Barton.  These two don’t even need to hit their value mark for me to get to the top so hopefully they get their court time and get their numbers.  Fingers crossed.
UPDATE - Halftime and I’m up to 6th place, 14 points out of the top spot.  Only one of the five teams above me has anybody playing.  He has Dekker and is 3.25 points ahead of me meaning Barton needs to get at least 3.5 points in the second half to pass him.  If he does that I move up into 3rd place.  Unbelievably James Harden is 0% owned so I don’t have to worry about him going off and somebody catching me from behind.  There are a few teams with Danillo Gallinari but the closest one to me is 19 points behind.  If Dekker and Barton can just get the minutes they got in the 1st half things are looking pretty good.  Barton actually led the Nuggets with 19 minutes.  Dekker played 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment