Wednesday, November 30, 2016

WESTBROOK vs WALL


Image result for westbrook vs wallAs I'm constructing my lineup tonight, I'm thinking a game stack with these two as the focal points is looking like an excellent play tonight.  I discussed Westbrook in my initial analysis.  John Wall is a guy I typically like to roster at home, but he's kind of shedding that label this year.  He's been on a tear of late, going for over 48 fantasy points in five of his last six games.  And it's always good to target PGs going up against Westbrook.  OKC ranks 28th in PG DvP.  Both these teams play extremely fast and I could see these two being the top two fantasy scorers on the night.

One thing to keep an eye on is Wall missed the morning shootaround.  It is said he "emphatically" told reporters he will play tonight.  Check the Rotogrinders DFS Alerts page for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment