Friday, December 16, 2016

NBA BUILDING BLOCKS, FRIDAY 12/16

Tonight is a pretty enticing 10-game slate.  The only 1030pm game is an ugly one as Dallas travels to Utah.  Ugh.  So no late-night hammers tonight.  Here's how I'm going to attach this slate.
Image result for evan fournier magic 
Orlando is a 6.5 point favorite hosting Brooklyn, a team we definitely want to target.  We can target any spot here as the Nets rank 28th or worse in DvP to every single position.  Nikola Vucevic is returning tonight so that lessens the appeal for a guy like Bismack Biyombo.  The PG position is sketchy as DJ Augustin is starting buy he carries little appeal.  I do like the upside of Elfrid Payton so he may be in play.  The one guy I'm going to lock in is EVAN FOURNIER ($4,600).  He's cheap, he's been playing well, and as stated, his matchup is excellent.  He should easily pay off his affordable price tag.

Image result for butler vs antetokounmpoI'm also looking to target the Bulls/Bucks game.  These two teams played last night in Milwaukee with the Bucks totally dominating.  I expect the Bulls to put up a much better effort at home tonight in Chicago.  It's possible that one of Rajon Rondo or Dwayne Wade rest tonight.  Regardless, I'm targeting JIMMY BUTLER ($6,600).  He struggled last night which will hopefully keep people off of him.  I really like his chances to rebound tonight with a good game.  I'm gonna stack this with the best player from the Bucks in GIANNIS ANTETOKOUNMPO ($7,000). He went 30 points and 14 rebounds last night and has surpassed 52 fantasy points in four of five and seven of his last ten games.  Lock-and-load!

Image result for kyle lowryThe final guy I'm going to try and fit into my lineup tonight is KYLE LOWRY ($6,250).  I'm going to continue to target PGs against Atlanta.  The Hawks rank 29th in DvP against the position.  No reason to stop that strategy tonight with a guy like Lowry going against them.  He's had a couple of down games recently which will hopefully keep his ownership levels down.  I love me some Lowry tongiht.

For value tonight, we have several spots we can look towards.  It looks like Kemba Walker will miss tonight so RAMON SESSIONS ($3,500) could be in play.  NICK YOUNG ($3,500) is back for the Lakers and has a juicy matchup against the Sixers.  AUSTIN RIVERS ($3,300) should get another start for the Clippers.

Those are the guys I'm looking to build around tonight.  We'll see how it turns out as the lineup build comes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment