Saturday, December 3, 2016

NBA LINEUP, SAT 12/3

So full disclosure - I put this lineup together around 4am Saturday morning.  I usually will throw a preliminary lineup together and then go back and adjust it throughout the day depending on news and further research.  Well today, I didn’t get that opportunity.  Very busy day at work and just had to roll with my initial thinking.


Having said that, I like what I got.  Knew I wanted both Whiteside and Hayward.  If I had the time I probably would have switched off of Butler to Rondo just for the savings.  But I do really like Butler tonight with Wade sitting.  I know I would have came off one of the Miami Johnsons.  It is a pace up game for the Heat, but having three in the lineup seems a bit much.  The wildcard of the night is Brandon Knight.  He plays in the highest projected scoring game against the Warriors.  I had to have a piece of that game.  The other pieces just seemed to expensive in what is potentially a blowout.  Hopefully he stays on the court even if the game gets out of hand.  And hopefully he’s hitting his shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment