Wednesday, December 7, 2016

NBA LINEUP, WEDNESDAY 12/7

So I’m a little scared tonight.  Why?  Because this lineup fell together too easily.  Plugged in the two Clips first, then added the Dragon.  Knew I liked Kilpatrick and Barton from the same game so added them.  Lineup was looking good.  Put in Parker and Booker and had $6,500 left for two spots.  Wrote up McRoberts in the Initial Thoughts so knew if I added him would need to find a $3k punt play.  Decided on Devin Harris who is in line for increased minutes his 5th game back from injury and Seth Curry out of the lineup.  Don’t love him but if he gets me 20 fantasy points I’ll be happy.


Entered the Single Entry and the Bounce Pass as well as $11.75 worth of 50/50 contests.  Looking forward to a profitable night after the ugly disaster last night.  Plus my Pacers are in action as well as that exciting game between the Warriors and Clippers to end the night.  Good night for some NBA DFS action!!

No comments:

Post a Comment