Friday, December 16, 2016

NBA LINEUP, FRIDAY 12/16


Here's how I landed tonight.  Played my building blocks in Jimmy Butler, Kyle Lowry, Giannis Antekokounmpo and Evan Fournier.  I discussed those guys in the earlier post so I won't go into them any further.  Added the value plays of Ramon Sessions and Sergio Rodriguez.  Love Sessions tonight with Kemba Walker ruled out.  I like Sergio going up against the Lakers.

With those guys in place I had some salary left to pay up for Rudy Gobert.  This is a gamble tonight for sure as the Jazz are only projected to score 98.8 points and this is the slowest paced game of the NBA season. Regardless, Gobert has been playing lights-out lately and I think he gets another double-double tonight.

Had to go value with the last two spots.  Went with Matt Barnes in a revenge game against Memphis.  The Kings are without both Rudy Gay and Omri Casspi so Barnes should be in store for a healthy amount of minutes.  Last guy is none other than Swaggy P himself, Nick Young.  This is another gamble as the Lakers backcourt is fully healthy again.  But this is a good matchup for Young against a Sixers squad that has trouble guarding the SG position.

No comments:

Post a Comment