Monday, December 5, 2016

NBA LINEUP, MONDAY 12/5


NBA Lineup 120516.jpg
So I immediately locked Joel Embiid into my lineup tonight first.  His ownership is high but he just seems like you either have him or you ain’t winning tonight.  Next, I added Westbrook, Wall and Schroder.  As explained in my Initial Thoughts, I like both sides of that OKC/ATL game and Wall is up against the Nets so got to have him.  With those four locked in it doesn’t leave too much left over for the rest of the lineup.  Added the value plays of Grant, Daniels and Dekker.  That left two forwards spots.  I originally had Wilson Chandler and Kent Bazemore, but after I heard the news about Paul Milsap playing, I switched to Will Barton and DeMarre Carroll.  I really do like Barton against the Sixers.  He’s been crushing since returning from injury and the matchup is sweet.  That left $4,100 and Carroll was the best available at that price.  I don’t usually roster him at all, but he has been playing good minutes lately and he has hit value at that price in a couple games over his last five.  He’s my wildcard tonight.  We’ll see how it all plays out.

I really don’t like the fact I have nobody going in the 10:30 games.  I thought about adding CJ Miles but he’s coming off an injury, playing in a back-to-back, and his replacement Glenn Robinson III really played well, so I decided against it.  I really wanted to get Gordon Heyward in the lineup but just couldn’t fit him in there with those two high priced guards.  Let’s hope those decisions don’t bite me in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment