Tuesday, December 6, 2016

NBA LINEUP, TUESDAY 12/6

First of all, what an UGLY slate of games.  I referenced it a little in my Initial Thoughts, but upon further review it got worse.  So many slow paced teams, so many teams on back-to-backs or three in four nights.  No real stud to pay up for tonight.  Just really ugly.  Let’s see where I landed.

So the only two guys to stick in the lineup all day long were Dragic and Hayward.  I originally had Marc Gasol in at center, but decided against that even in a good matchup against the Sixers.  I can see them resting Gasol on the back end of consecutive games.  I decided to pay up for Whiteside with all the value to be had on the slate.

Those three gave me a pretty good building block. I know I want a some Jazz players against the Suns.  Shelvin Mack should see near 30 minutes again with George Hill out so he makes the cut.  I’m also rolling Rodney Hood.  That matchup is too good for Utah to pass up.  Next I looked at the Philly value and landed on Rodriguez and Holmes.  Locking those two in left me enough to fit in Kawhi and Otto Porter for a pretty solid lineup.  Entered into the $1k 3-Day Survivor tournament as well as the Bounce Pass and Single Entry.  I even put it in a couple 50/50 contests.  Hopefully it does well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment