Wednesday, December 7, 2016

OWNERSHIP TONIGHT, OR HOW SEAN KILPATRICK IS GONNA WIN ME ALL THE MONEY!!

Image result for SEAN KILPATRICK netsSince I don’t have a guy in my lineup tipping off before 730pm, thought I would jot down a few thoughts on what I see so far when looking at the lineups in the Single Entry.  First, I was 100% correct on the ownership on Sean Kilpatrick.  I got him at only 6% owned.  He’s in such a good spot tonight he can really help me out if he gets 7x value.  Same can be said for Devin Booker, also at 6% owned.  He’s a little more volatile, but like I said in my Initial Thoughts, he has 50+ point upside if his shot is falling.  That’ll give me 10+x if he hits for that.  My ownership on Griffin (43%) and Barton (41%) is a little high but will have to live with that.

On guys I didn’t roster, Marcus Smart’s ownership stands out.  He’s at 46%.  Now I understand the appeal with Isaiah Thomas out, but he’s just as likely to throw up a dud as a 28 point game IMHO.  If he is off tonight against a slow-paced Magic team then I could get a jump on almost half the field.  Same can be said for Brandon Jennings at 44% ownership.  Against Cleveland, in a game that could get out of hand, I like my chances fading him as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment