Wednesday, December 7, 2016

NBA RESULTS, TUESDAY 12/6

The worst slate of the NBA year to date translated into my worst score of the year as well.  A lot of things went wrong.  First and foremost, my decision to fade John Wall on the second game of a back-to-back put my lineup in a huge hole.  Wall scored 52 actual points and 73 fantasy points.  I really was torn throughout the day between him and Kawhi.  But in the end, it was harder to find forwards on this crappy slate so I stand by my decision to roster Leonard even though it didn’t work this time.  For his part, Kawhi had a good game posting 41.75 points.

So after starting in a hole, everything had to break right to get up in the money.  Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case.  Sergio Rodriguez shit the bed with only 11.75 points.  Otto Porter just stood and watched Wall go off on his way to 10.25 points.  By the time Rodney Hood left the game with an injury and only 13 points, it was too late anyways.

No cashing tonight.  Back at it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment