Friday, December 2, 2016

NBA RESULTS, FRI 12/2

Winner, winner chicken dinner!  Not only did Will Barton and Sam Dekker come through in the 2nd half of their game to seal the victory, they both exceeded 8x value on the night!  I ended up winning the contest by 17.5 points over second place.  Not bad, not bad at all.  Rondo really killed it tonight going for 10x value.  Everyone in the lineup was over 7x value.  For a lineup that I really struggled to put together, everything came up roses!!

Only bad thing about the night is that I was so busy constructing the lineup that by the time I locked it in, the other contests I usually enter were already filled.  So I was only able to enter the $5.50 Single Entry.  But I can’t complain too much.  I’ll take the $117 profit.



No comments:

Post a Comment