Saturday, December 17, 2016

NBA LINEUP CONSTRUCTION, SATURDAY 12/17

We have an interesting six game slate in store this Saturday with a juicy matchup between the Warriors and Blazers to close out the night.  I'm definitely going to have exposure to that game.  Here is how I approached my lineup construction for this slate.

So as I mentioned, we need exposure to that late game. I like a lot of guys, but I "settled" on DAMIAN LILLARD ($6,350) and EVAN TURNER ($4,000) from the Blazers and DRAYMOND GREEN ($6,300)and KLAY THOMPSON ($5,150) from the Warriors.  I wanted to pair Steph Curry and Lilliard but couldn't make that work.  Lilliard has absolutely rocked in this matchup in the past, as has Green.  This game has an over/under of 231.  It will also be the fastest paced game on the evening.  Much love for this game.  Hopefully I picked the right pieces.

With those four locked in, I turned my attention to another guy I really like tonight and that's NIKOLA JOKIC ($4,750) from the Nuggets.  This guy has been incredible over the past couple weeks.  The one exception being his last game in a sweet spot against Portland.  He was the chalk that night, and he disappointed, so I'm hoping his ownership takes a hit here tonight.  Before that game, Jokic had hit at least 6.6x value in six straight games.

I've discussed my thoughts about targeting PGs against Atlanta ad nauseam in the past.  Kyle Lowry disappointed in the matchup last night but I'm going back to the well tonight and firing up KEMBA WALKER ($5,650).  Walker missed last nights game for personal reasons.  He should be rested and ready to roll tonight.

Another thing I like to do is play DENNIS SCHRODER ($5,250)in the same matchup.  He's been playing well of late, topping 6.6x value in five straight and eight of his last nine.

Filling out the lineup with a couple of value priced Lakers in NICK YOUNG ($3,700) and LARRY NANCE ($3,800).  This game against the Cavs could turn South for the Lakers and these two should benefit with extra run if that happens.

Entered in the $5.50 Single Entry and the $2.75 Bounce Pass.  Four late-night hammers so hopefully the early guys don't shit the bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment