Saturday, December 17, 2016

OWNERSHIP THOUGHTS - OR WHY SWAGGY P AND DRAYMOND GREEN ARE GONNA WIN ME ALL THE MONEY

Image result for draymond greenDraymond Green looks to be my money-maker tonight as he's only 8% owned in the Single Entry and 11% in the Bounce Pass.  I thought he would be higher in a pristine matchup against the Blazers.  He's also killed against Portland in his last dozen or so games.

Image result for swaggy pThe other guy that I'm riding at low ownership is Nick Young.  He's just 2% owned in the Single Entry.  Hoping he has a good game.

Nikola Jokic is 53% in the Single Entry and 42% in the Bounce Pass.  I thought his last game might suppress his ownership tonight but that's obviously not the case.

Lastly, Klay Thompson seems like a bargain at just 15% in the Single Entry and 17% in the Bounce Pass.  He's volatile, but he also has a very high ceiling.  If he comes through I'm in the money tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment