Thursday, December 8, 2016

NBA RESULTS, WEDNESDAY 12/8

So I follow up my worst scoring night of the NBA season with an ever worse stinker.  So what went wrong?  Oh, just about everything.  Not a single person in the lineup hit 7x value.  Sean Kilpatrick led the way with 35 fantasy points which was just shy of the magic mark.  My two studs from the Clips, Paul and Griffin, both had terrible games.  Josh McRoberts scored two actual points in 39 minutes of action.  Devin Harris could only muster nine fantasy points.  Just overall a terrible lineup.

So what do we take away from this disaster?  Well I’m a firm believer in trusting the process, as long as the process is sound of course.  I do believe this lineup had excellent potential.  It’s not often than the entire lineup will under-perform.  Kilpatrick was a good call at 2% owned.  I’m not too worried even though it’s back-to-back bad lineups.  We’ll be back at it tomorrow, hopefully with better results.



No comments:

Post a Comment