Friday, December 2, 2016

NBA LINEUP, FRIDAY 12/2


To be honest, I struggled putting this lineup together today.  I toyed with the idea of using both Toronto guards but ended up settling on Lowry over DeRozan because he was cheaper.  I didn’t write up Rajon Rondo in my Initial Thoughts but upon further review I wanted to get him in the lineup.  He’s been really good lately and his price hasn’t caught up in my estimation.  I originally had Ish Smith locked in but pivoted to Schroder when the news came out that Paul Milsap was sitting.  Schroder has been playing well of late and his usage increases when Milsap is missing.  I was originally trying to fit in Anthony Davis, but settled on Cousins instead at a $1k discount.  Davis has been incredible of late, but he draws a pretty tough matchup with the Clippers.  Cousins on the other hand gets a soft Celtics interior to go up against.  I don’t think I’ve ever rostered two centers in the same contest before, but tonight is the night.  Joel Embiid is getting his minute restriction increased and I pretty much just locked him in right away.  He should crush value at his modest pricetag.  Used Evan Fournier and Sergio Rodriguez as well from that game so hoping that’s not too much exposure to a slow paced game.  The game I wanted a piece of was the last game of the night between the Rockets and Nuggets.  Unfortunately my exposure comes in the form of Will Barton and Sam Dekker.  I’m the only person in the contest using Barton so hopefully he goes off.  Dekker was min-priced.  Not exactly the late game hammers I was hoping for but it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment